The Form-Closure Technology, also called pre-stamping, is a patented technology where the workpiece is stamped outside of the machine tool with up to 20 tons of hydraulic pressure, before being clamped in the Makro-Grip 5-Axis Vise. Clamping scenarios that require high holding power, but where the danger of workpiece deformation exists, can be mastered with the stamping process. For 5-sided machining, where optimal accessibility has to be achieved, stamping technology in connection with the Makro-Grip 5-Axis Vise is almost predestined and the very best the market has to offer.
Stamping units are available for work benches and on a trolley (upon request).
There are two different sizes (clamping ranges of up to 245 mm and 355 mm) and two different stamping jaw types:
1. Standard stamping jaws for material up to 35 HRC
2. High-End stamping jaws for material up to 45 HRC
At a glance:
- Patented form-closure technology: A LANG exclusive!
- External stamping of workpieces with up to 20t hydraulic pressure, no machine tool required
- Stamping of materials up to 45 HRC
- Minimal preparatory work required
- Tremendous material savings due to minimal clamping edge requirements
Learn more about the Stamping Technology and contact us today for your free 2017 catalog!