The modular mechanical Quick-Point zero-point clamping system can be retrofitted to almost all machine tables, making it a perfect solution for time saving change-over of vises, fixtures and workpieces. Whether vertical or horizontal machining, whether single or multi clamping plates, there is a model that fits your needs. One of the lowest systems world-wide (27 mm) and high positioning repeatability make it one of the best in its class.
At a glance:
- Enormous reduction in set-up times
- Extremely flexible because of individual alignment on the machine table
- One of the lowest zero-point clamping systems on the market (27 mm)
- High process reliability with a repeatability of 5 µm and clamping forces of 6.000 kg
- Easy mounting of clamping studs in workpieces, fixtures and other clamping systems
Learn more about Quick-Point zero-point clamping and contact us today for your free 2017 catalog!