RoboTrex Automation SystemAny questions?
The RoboTrex automatic handling system operates the machining center from an automation trolley, which serves as a storage medium for the vises. Depending on the part size, the trolley can store up to 42 vises. RoboTrex is optionally available with up to four trolleys, which means that the storage capacity can be increased to up to 168 vises. The heart of the system is the patented vertical positioning of the vises: it ensures maximum space utilization and guarantees best accessibility. The external pre-loading of the automation trolleys allows RoboTrex Automation to be re-equipped within seconds. This ensures that no unnecessary downtimes of the machining center are caused.
Watch the RoboTrex Video!
Any Questions? We have the answers!
At a glance:
- Modern articulated robot with handling gripper for workpieces up to 26.45 lbs (12 kg)
- Automation trolleys with patented vise storage
- 2 different types of trolley: Capacity of 30 vises (max. part size: 4.72 x 4.72 x 3.94"), Capacity of 42 vises (max. part size: 4.72 x 3.94 x 2.76")
- Automatic entry system for automation trolleys
- Self-explanatory control via touch panel enables easy operation of the automation system
- External preliminary set of the shop trolley possible, no need for interrupting machining cycles
- The patented, edgewise mounting of the vises ensures maximum utilization of space. The perfect accessibility to the clamping device allows exchanging workpieces, without taking the vice out.
- Optionally the RoboTrex system is available with 4 automation trolleys. Thereby the storage capacity increases to 120/168 vises depending on the part size
- The control of the zero-point clamping system can be done either pneumatically through the machine tool or mechanically through the robot
|Storage capacity||30 / 42|
|max. storage capacity||120 / 168|
|Max. Size of Workpieces||4.72 x 4.72 x 3.94" / 4.72 x 3.94 x 2.76"|
|For||Makro-Grip Robo 77|